Plinko Game Withdrawal Methods
The Plinko game online is an activity where you can earn large sums of money from legal online casinos. Subsequently, everything you earn there can be withdrawn to the real world. You can do this using the world’s best payment methods, and the process itself is as simple as possible. It is enough just to study the information provided!
How to Withdraw Money in Plinko Game?
Plinko withdrawal money is a procedure consisting of several actions. Of course, whether it is a website or a Plinko app of various services, the instructions may have some peculiarities. The general and universal list of actions is as follows:
- Open the site or application of the service through which you play Plinko.
- Create an account (if you are just starting to play), and then verify it. If you have one, just log in to it.
- Make sure you have funds in your account. Otherwise, make a deposit.
- Open the balance section, then click on the “Withdraw” button.
- Choose a method, then fill in the form and specify the amount.
- Confirm the action and wait for the charge.
Plinko Withdrawal Requirements
When withdrawing funds from the platform, you will be required to follow some rules. After all, any breach of these rules entails the risk of losing your funds. It all depends, of course, on the platform you choose to make the payment. They have the following in common:
- Use only official sites of the service in order to play and withdraw funds legally and safely;
- You must have a verified profile. In addition, you must be over 18 years of age;
- Comply with all financial limits set by your chosen platform.
Popular Withdrawal Methods
It’s important to keep in mind that all limits, whether time or financial, depend solely on the Plinko service you choose. Nevertheless, an average value stands out. It looks like this:
|Minimum Withdrawal, INR
|Maximum Withdrawal, INR
|Bank payments (Visa, MasterCard)
|From a few minutes to 1-3 business days depending on the bank
|100 INR on average
|A few minutes
|Average from INR 500
|E-wallets and payment systems (PayTm, Jeton Wallet, EcoPayz, Skrill and some others)
|A few minutes
|100 INR on average
Withdrawal Tips for Beginner Plinko Players
Making payment transactions in any form is quite easy because every modern platform takes into account the need for such actions, due to which all procedures are as simple as possible. Nevertheless, so that it does not become a surprise for beginners, use a number of Plinko tips:
- Start playing in the Plinko demo version to understand the essence of your chosen game. Practicing will help you achieve more successful variants, due to which you will be able to accumulate an amount for withdrawal;
- In order to keep the amounts for withdrawal, try to withdraw the amount at once and leave some for later activities. This is necessary so that in a rush of excitement you do not spend extra money;
- Choose a withdrawal method that you are already familiar with so that you can minimize all the questions and complications at the beginning (when making the procedure).
What is the minimum withdrawal for Plinko?
It all depends on the service you choose, as a rule of thumb, the lowest value is INR 100.
What is the maximum withdrawal in Plinko?
As with the minimum amounts, it all depends on which service you choose to make the payment. As a rule, there is no maximum withdrawal amount.
How long does it take to receive my winnings?
All payments take place within minutes. However, there are ways, such as bank transfers, in which the withdrawal can take up to several working days.
What should I do if my withdrawal doesn’t come?
In this situation, try not to solve the problem on your own, as you may only make it worse. The best option is to contact the support team of the platform you have chosen to play Plinko.